Saturday 22 February 2014

8 - 15 Feb Red n Black

I wore red and black for a week. It wasn't too difficult, although some of my outfits for work got a bit same-same as I was limited in what I could wear depending on what I was doing that day.
I never got a proper photo of the final outfit when I was watching the Inhuman League bout, but I'm in the background of a shot so I clipped myself out (shame cos it was an ace outfit).
What I found most interesting was: no one really noticed! There may be people in  my new job who have only ever seen me wearing red and black  but then they will only have met me once or twice so won't have spotted it I guess. Will do again another time hopefully (maybe in my team's colours of green and black)... this finished a week ago and I've still got a laundry bin full of black t shirts! Was fun as a challenge, also fun to try to find ways to photograph as I don't possess a full length mirror (some blatant public place selfies happened here...)

ins kino

 at training (horrible toilets)


 this cardi was a charity shop find at the start of the week and actually got worn twice with different things!
 the junior-officer-who-would-die-if-this-was-an-episode-of-Star-Trek-dress
 Collectif cardi that was a January sales bargain
 when selfies go wrong... also I had trousers on here; this is rare!

 at the bout and a random shot of my legs when I got home...!

No comments:

Post a Comment